Friday, June 11, 2010

May I Have This Dance?


For the low maintenance bride who doesn't want to spend 30 hours in a dance studio practicing her first dance--or who doesn't want to subject her future husband to such torture--try I DO WEDDING DANCES.

Here's how it works:
-Step 1: Pick your song (that's the hard part!)
-Step 2: Send it to Helene, who runs I DO WEDDING DANCES
-Step 3: Come to Helene's apartment, where she teaches you and your fiance your personalized routine
-Step 4: Watch yourself on video (Helene sends you a video tape of your dance)
-Step 5: Practice

It is that simple. Just remember not to step on each other's toes!
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Helene from Marymount College in the dance department and she is awesome. I am so proud of her for creating this unique idea for a business. If anyone can teach someone to dance it is Helene