Monday, November 2, 2009

Say Cheese Without The Cheese: Wedding Photographer




For some reason, it has always seemed to me that an event...or a party...or a moment...just doesn't seem real unless it is captured in a photo.

(This may be a short-term memory lapse. Or it could be the fact that I just love looking at pictures. Or maybe it is because my dad was once an amateur photographer and I wish I had his "eye.").
Regardless of the reason, it was crucial for me to find just the right photographer for my wedding. And rule #1: cheese is simply not allowed. No poses. No fakeness. No rehearsal.

Simply unstaged. Unrehearsed. Simply those moments that are happening even when you don't realize they're happening. I didn't have to look far to find the photographer for me, Zlatko Batistich. He is based really close to my hometown in New Jersey.

Check out some of his beautiful work: http://www.zlatkobatistich.com/
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

No comments: